1) Where is the ceremony and reception taking place?
Our ceremony and reception will be taking place at the Scripps Seaside Forum in La Jolla, CA.
2) Will the ceremony and reception be indoors or outdoors?
The ceremony will be outdoors. The ceremony will be on grass - ladies please plan accordingly for heels. The reception will be indoors.
3) What will the weather be like this time of year?
The average temperature during the day is 65-72 degrees. Once the sun goes down, the temperature drops to the low 60s. Even though the dance floor will be on fire, you might want to consider bringing a jacket.
4) What should I wear? Is there a dress code?
The dress code for our wedding is semi-formal/cocktail attire. Ladies should wear cocktail dresses, and the gentlemen should wear a suit and tie or a sports coat.
5) What happens after the ceremony?
After the ceremony, the bridal party will be taking pictures nearby for around an hour. Guests can head straight to designated area where we will be serving finger foods and beverages. There is also a balcony to watch the sunset!
6) Are there other wedding events I can attend?
We will be hosting a Welcome Party at the La Jolla Shores Hotel on the eve of the wedding. Come say hi to the Bride and Groom before the Big Day!
7) What should I do if I can’t make it?
You will be missed! If you cannot make it to the wedding, please let us know as soon as possible and RSVP “no,” so we can plan accordingly.
8) What time should I arrive?
We recommend that you arrive a half-hour before the start of the ceremony, to make sure everyone is on time and we can get the party started as scheduled! We will be serving champagne upon your arrival!
9) Where should guests park?
Parking is very limited. We only have a handful of reserved parking spaces. If you will be driving in and NOT staying the night in La Jolla, please contact Ashley or Jordan to coordinate parking. Otherwise, you should park at your hotel and Uber, Lyft or take a taxi to the venue. Note – some hotels offer a free shuttle.
10) Can I bring a date?
We have a strict guest list. Our wedding is strictly RSVP only. We will only be able to accommodate those listed on your invitation. Please contact Ashley or Jordan if you have any questions!
11) Do you have a hotel block for guests?
Yes! We have setup 2 blocks. Visit the “Accommodations” section for more information.
12) Will there be an open bar?
We will be hosting an open bar. Remember to drink responsibly. DO NOT drink and drive.
13) Is the ceremony and reception location wheelchair accessible?
Yes. If you need special accommodations, please contact Ashley or Jordan.
14) I still have questions, what is the best way to contact you?
Please call/text Ashley at (702) 688-0643 or Jordan at (760) 583-7462